Problems with ad –
- Too busy
- Audience won’t know which part to focus on
- Selling point unclear
- No standout, memorable image
- Stock photos of people are tacky
- Brand name has no presence
- Too much text
- Price misleading
How I would rewrite ad –
- Strong simple image of pile of oranges in back ground. An image of a tube of VitaRealm Vitamin C in the foreground.
- Text in middle of oranges -biggest text – WE MADE GETTING YOUR VITAMIN C A LOT EASIER.
- Slighter smaller text underneath – 1 TUBE OF VITAREALM VITAMIN C = 285 ORANGES
- Smallest text – Available in health stores near you.